10.9.07

what is a mirror a picture of?

"Men are so necessarily mad that it would be another twist of madness not to be mad."
-Pascal, Pensées.

I admire you stan for being so honestly mad. As Pascal, I think rightly, points out, you would be more mad not to be mad. Nevertheless, what I cannot help but wonder is 'what is stan so mad about?' So here we are stan, and I ask you, what are you mad about? Please think of this as an invitation to communication, and perhaps while you think about how best to express why you are mad you will keep this at the front of your mind.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.

if you really wanna know maybe we can hang out sometime? my number is 021 030 8963, but i doubt you'd really want to waste time listening to me : P

era said...

Throw away question showing I don’t care for bible quotes: if I hate god then must I also hate my brother?

Honestly, stan, I personally don't want to know the answer to my original question. What I would like though is to establish meaningful communication with other people, but I am seriously wondering whether you are even capable of it. I have never witnessed you actually say anything. Admittedly, at times you do seem to switch between raving abuse and a sort of google add for right wing propaganda, but that isn't communication is it. Anyway, please prove me wrong, and tell us why you are mad?

Anonymous said...

the reason you aren't able to comprehend what i say is 'cos you're ignorant and stupid, and i can't really be bothered acting intelligent and serious around you and the authors of the blogs you link too 'cos i don't respect your dumb minds enough : P

Anonymous said...

ps. i don't care for Pascal quotes either

pps. have you ever read through your blog archives? i have never actually witnessed you say anything either, admittedly at times you do seem to switch from talking shit to talking more shit but yeah

Rebel Heart said...

hey cunt i got 'round to writing it up - make fun of it all you like

http://www.jesuscrux.net/